Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Here is the schematic Keg and I worked up for my GM70 SET amp. It drives my midrange horns with the JBL2441 compression drivers. It is extremely powerful and detailed and clean.
I still have Keg's computer with all his "musings" on it. I'm not fluent enough to comprehend what they all mean, and they are in a proprietry format that only opens in the SPICE program on the computer. I have another local here who was a good friend of Keg's interested in it, but we haven't been able to get together to pass it on.
Hopefully, we can get it in more knowing hands soon.
Here is the schematic Keg and I worked up for my GM70 SET amp. It drives my midrange horns with the JBL2441 compression drivers. It is extremely powerful and detailed and clean.
I don't really know if this is the right place for me to post this.
But here goes.
Kegger built 2 amps for me they are Allen organ 90s he rewired them for high-fi.
I've got the schematic if you need it but it's posted early in this forum.
Anyway I'm looking for another Allen 90 hopefully for parts or for rebuilding as the ones I have are pretty tired and the chokes are burnt.
Please let me know if they're any questions thanks Marco