• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kensonic/Accuphase owners show your stuff.

Today was a very baaaad day :(
This morning everything was fine..listening to the music,njoying the sight of accuphase.I went away for a couple of hours and when i was home i turned on the P300 and light was going on and went direct out....Nothing anymore....it played 3 weeks.Im in shock :(
Whats the next thing that is gonne be broken? My T105 is with the technician but he doesnt find the fault or reason why the scanning is not stopping on a station,even when he has a very strong signal.I dont find a service manual neither for the T105 ..what now :(
Very nice Accuphase gear. I have the P-300, C-200, and T-101. Did the issue with the P-300 ever get fixed? Mine blew up twice in a ~5 year time frame, last time this January, and both times I was in shock too, but fortunately it got fixed just a few weeks ago by fellow AK'er @blhagstrom and is now producing more beautiful sound than ever.
 
This is our tube mono block system, fed by a C-200 that I repaired, cleaned, overhauled and re-capped. The Oracle Delphi is pretty much the only source for this system except for occasional use with a digital storage device. The phono section sounds good, particularly with the MA Cotter MC step up transformer, but I switch between this and a Threshold FET Ten/PC into the Accuphase.

It was very rewarding bringing the Accuphase back to life, but I am not looking forward to the day when one or more of the unobtainable transistors goes south.

DSCN6171a.jpg
 
4241645438924104.jpg 4241727863672506.jpg

Any experiences with the Accuphase C-240 preamplifier from 1979? Back in the day it was the Accuphase top preamp, costing 400000 yen, until C-280 was launched in 1982.
 
754BA1D7-CC04-4253-8BE2-DA0FA2D6D3D5.jpeg 6old school picked this p300 c200 and t100 from the original owner. He bought them and same day put them in a cabinet. till I showed up helped him get them out I have osned 3 of these ,last one was 2006 i called the guy expecting
they’d be gone to my surprise they were still for sale All I can figure is his price was a bit strange and
dople may of thought it was a possible scam
 
View attachment 2373746 6old school picked this p300 c200 and t100 from the original owner. He bought them and same day put them in a cabinet. till I showed up helped him get them out I have osned 3 of these ,last one was 2006 i called the guy expecting
they’d be gone to my surprise they were still for sale All I can figure is his price was a bit strange and
dople may of thought it was a possible scam

Do tell what you stole them for.
 
Wow. Great deal.
It's worth going through them (or having it done) to replace old caps, check/clean/repair anything that isn't up to snuff.
My C-200 sounded OK when I bought it but clearly didn't meet expectations. Turned out to need PS caps as well as others replaced (some leaking and/or bulging), so I did some other updates at the same time. Huge improvement, but it was a lot of work.
Front panel controls need attention if they haven't been properly lubricated and/or cleaned. Very common to have the phono impedance and low frequency rotary switches gummed up so they can't be turned, and wafers get oxidized.
If yours are recently serviced, you got an even better price.

DSCN3629 (2).JPG
 
Also, change all the small signal can transistors on equalizer, tone control, and filter amp boards with KSC1845/KSA992.
20211008_124433.jpg
 
Looking at the gear on here I feel somewhat inadequate! Still I have these Trio sets . Would love feedback on them good or bad or whatever. Much apreciated. Jamjah.
 

Attachments

  • 0C86AC3D-9C88-47E3-B0A1-CD8AD8F3E21E.jpeg
    0C86AC3D-9C88-47E3-B0A1-CD8AD8F3E21E.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom