• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood JL-502

Register to hide this ad
Not sure, but based on the cheap looking particle board backs and connectors, and the fact that he didn't show the drivers, I would pass.
 
Yea, not much info on them. I think they are part of the Spectrum audio setup.

I have some gear from that line.

Rome
 
I know its an old post but will say Kendwood speakers are great sounding speakers highly under rated , Don't believe anything audiophiles say about speakers or audio equipment as they don't know as much as they think . The one and only reason people say Kendwood speakers are bad is because most times they were part of a rack system , News flash Kenwoods rack systems were really good they put a lot of effort in their speakers most people bought these Kenwood rack systems just for the speakers , then would sell the rack keep the speakers and by a proper Kenwood receiver or a cheap over rated over priced Marantz . Kenwood always made great speakers and they didn't cheap out on quality ya sure the rack stereo wasent the best of the best quality but the speakers is where they put all their efforts
 
Back
Top Bottom