• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood: Rare and MASSIVE speaker score

Relativity?

I'll never argue that when it comes to speakers.. glad my wife is small though :thmbsp:


I suppose it's all relative, ya know. Big speakers in a big room, small....................:nono:uh, guess I'd better leave that one alone.

Brother Dave:smoke:
 
I suppose it's all relative, ya know. Big speakers in a big room, small....................:nono:uh, guess I'd better leave that one alone.

Brother Dave:smoke:

ROTF.. yeah.. I deserverd that.. left the door wide open for it...
 
Post a photo of the mid driver, if you would please.

huh? Mid driver? I guess you are talking about the horn?

Actually in the case of how I am using these speakers, the 12s are my mids, and the horn and tweeter are the highs...
 
Looks like the speakers can never be too big! :D :yikes:

I wonder how your walls stay up? :eek: :screwy:

I really don't push the potential very often at all... I probably listen to it at an average lower level than most here, since it's usually playing the TV.. but when I do decide to crank it.. YEAH BABY!!!!!

Usually what keeps me for pushing it to the full potential is the bass is really rockin, and it shakes too many things off shelves... I have pushed it to the clipping limits a few times, and it was pretty insane inside a livingroom.. BUT.. it is always nice and clean :)
 
OUCH.. I just found one of those drivers for sale somewhere in German.. Just the driver is 207 Euros.. $287... Hope I don't ever toast one.. they look rare, and expensive..
 
Back
Top Bottom