• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood super elven

fallu

New Member
Hello, I find kenwood super eleven on junkyard, and I want to repair them. Can anybody help me? Have somebody schematics and manual for it?

Thank You for you answer.
 
Register to hide this ad
That's quite a junkyard find! If you post pics, or a detailed description of what's wrong with it, we can help you much better.

And, welcome to AK!
 
Thank you, sometimes any channels "roar" and is distorted (It´s independent on output speaker way - A,B or C). IAnd I have quesion, I am not "Hi-fi fan, but I want to hear good sound, Is this reciver good (I like vintage things, and I want to use it with turntable Tesla NC 450/Lenco L450)? Or shall I give it back on junkyard?
Thank You
 
The Super Eleven is known for power amplifiers where, due to excessive heat, most of the power amp circuit board gradually "cooks" causing an entire population of parts to gradually go out of tolerance..

Add to this transistors that are no longer available.

Fred
 
Back
Top Bottom