• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kenwood

rjag46

Super Member
I,ve got a chance to pick up a Kenwood Super Eleven. Think it,s 125 wpc. Anybody have one of these? How would you rate it? thank,s :scratch2::scratch2:
 
Register to hide this ad
Don't know about anyone else, but it's one of my favorite receivers and a big hulk to boot. I wouldn't play with the timer thingy. They are known to fail.
 
Don't know about anyone else, but it's one of my favorite receivers and a big hulk to boot. I wouldn't play with the timer thingy. They are known to fail.

Don't touch it, don't breathe on it, don't even look at it.:nono::D
 
According to my July 1976 brochure, the Model Eleven II is 80 watts perchannel at 0.5%. 35.3lbs. The KR9600 was the TOTL that year with, wait for it, 160 watts per channel and 59.2lbs. Both beasts.
 
Back
Top Bottom