• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

KLH speakers reference thread (original models/Henry Kloss era) 1957-1977

Good afternoon, everyone. I'm from Russia, and I don't have the opportunity to buy KLH or AR speakers, but I'm interested in self-assembling similar low-frequency speakers. On our forums like this, people often measure the T.-S. parameters of their speakers. What are the parameters T.-S. of KLH low-frequency speakers? Has anyone measured them here??
Not that I'm aware.
 
Good afternoon, everyone. I'm from Russia, and I don't have the opportunity to buy KLH or AR speakers, but I'm interested in self-assembling similar low-frequency speakers. On our forums like this, people often measure the T.-S. parameters of their speakers. What are the parameters T.-S. of KLH low-frequency speakers? Has anyone measured them here??
Probably the closest to any actual measurements might be found Here
 
Back
Top Bottom