• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipsch KG4 $300 on Ebay

Register to hide this ad
Seems a bit high. I purchased my minty KG4s locally (Metro Detroit area) about a year ago via Craigslist for $250. Came with Klipsch badges and the serial number tags on the back to boot.
 
Seems like prices on these speakers are going up???
They look basically perfect

They've enjoyed a pretty big spread for the past 5 years or so; $100-$400.

And any and all points in between.

Where I live anyway.

The early production with the "P.W.K." passive dust cap logos have the best finish (little details, like metal hardware instead of plastic, gaskets on the mounting flanges etc).

Jim
 
I am just finishing up restore on a pair I paid 51.00 0ff of the bay.They were black and I took the paint off of them. Check the pic's I do not have finish on them yet. I show the before and after.Be patiant and a set will come at good price.
 

Attachments

  • 100_6151.jpg
    100_6151.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 28
I am just finishing up restore on a pair I paid 51.00 0ff of the bay.They were black and I took the paint off of them. Check the pic's I do not have finish on them yet. I show the before and after.Be patiant and a set will come at good price.

What happened to the factory risers?

Black from a previous owner, or black from Klipsch?

The super rock hardness of that Oak veneer makes things a lot easier than it could be, huh? :yes:

Good job!

Jim
 
Back
Top Bottom