• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipsch Kg4 Speakers $75 - Mesa, AZ

Register to hide this ad
Probably was just a f$%^ed up dust cap the owner pulled off to make it look less damaged. I would get them for that price! You could resell them for 4X that.
 
for 75 buckaroos, how could you go wrong.
I really enjoy mine. got 'em cheap. Fixed them up with great caps and tweets, and they sound so fine with my Leak st20. I had an audio magazine reviewer listen. I could tell when he first saw my very unassuming rig, that he thought it might sound ok at best. When he listened however he was blown way. He thought I had a center channel hidden LOL
He told me I would have to spend some crazy money to do any better.
Works for me :)
 
Back
Top Bottom