• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nice Klipsch Heresy II, Nice Price, AZ

Register to hide this ad
I need these like I need a hole in the head . . . but they would pair up nicely with my C28 / MC225 combo . . .

hmmmmm . . .
 
I need these like I need a hole in the head . . . but they would pair up nicely with my C28 / MC225 combo . . .

hmmmmm . . .

Yep, and with the C28 you do not need the MC225. Just drive them through the headphone output, it works. I did it with mine.
 
Back
Top Bottom