• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipsch rc-52 & 2 R-51M bookshelf speakers

Njohn885

New Member
Is 300$ a good deal for an rc-52 center and two R-51M bookshelf speakers? I'm looking for a decent sounding 5.1 setup and was wondering if this would be a good start.
 
Register to hide this ad
Is 300$ a good deal for an rc-52 center and two R-51M bookshelf speakers? I'm looking for a decent sounding 5.1 setup and was wondering if this would be a good start.

Are you buying new??? You can buy the R-51's new for $134 (Newegg.com) and the RC-52 for $238 (Amazon) so if you are looking at used I wouldn't go for $300 if I could buy new for a bit more.
 
Back
Top Bottom