• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Lamps for Toshiba SA-750

Mondry

Member
Hello everyone. My "new" Toshiba SA-750 needs a few lamps, does anyone know the specs for the axial dial lamps and the bi-pin function lamps?
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for the suggestion. I have already been in touch with D..., he does not have the specs either. Hopefully someone who has a service manual will chime in...
 
You can supposedly download your service manual here for $4.99. I have no affiliation or experience with this vendor, just found it when I did a search for the service manual for your model number. It looks like a nice unit, I hope you find the right lamps.
 
If you

1) post pics of both, and
2) measure voltage at the lamps

We can probably make a pretty educated guess on replacement lamps. The missing variable is wattage (or amperage) but we can probably get pretty close and identify a currently available lamp from those two pieces of information.

Having said that, always good to have the electrical rating straight from a schematic or parts list. I don't do Toshiba so can't help on that part.

John

Hello everyone. My "new" Toshiba SA-750 needs a few lamps, does anyone know the specs for the axial dial lamps and the bi-pin function lamps?
 
the service manual for my SA-775 specifies 60mA/8v indicator lamps and 200mA/14v illumination lamps.
 
Just a question, I know this thread is a little old, but I have a SA-775 as well and have just been getting along without full illumination (two illumination and two indicator lamps are out). I now want to replace them but I haven't been able to find the 14V 200mA illumination lamps (I found 12V 100mA and 8V 50mA from djwogo's site) and was wondering where you found proper replacements.

Anyone know where to find the replacements?
 
Back
Top Bottom