• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Landscapes

mclaren-vale-south-australias-world-renowned-wine-regions.jpg
 
Very wide angle panorama combo of two vertical format frames. Merged in perspective mode so the fence is straight. The saquaro is actually taller than the house, so a realistic representation would require either enlarging to about 10x10 feet, or putting your eyeball two inches from your monitor. Tone controls adjusted to get a contrasty, saturated slide film look. I will probably bring this into Photoshop and edit out all the electrical stuff.

52318022133_dc722ac35b_c.jpg
 
Here it is with utilities removed. The object selection tool in Photoshop made removing the electric poles and box easy, but the wires were tedious. I think I'm going to suggest they work on an automatic wire removal feature.

3R7A1072-Pano-Edit 1024.jpg
 
Last edited:
There are some incredible landscapes in ths inspiring short film from my dear friend Selket Kaufman.

I have a bunch of time-lapse and video in it and you can briefly see me shooting footage. Watch it now for free!

 
Yes. I climbed with a couple women I know. Beautiful day at the top. A little hazy, but dynamite view.
I climbed it in September of 2006 with a friend and my oldest son. The clouds were rolling in just as we summited. Moments after this photo was taken, the visibility dropped to 10' or so... Never got to see down into the crater. (Oh well, shrug)

original.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom