• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

LED mod for 2105

dgiff

Active Member
My 2105 has to compete with all the other bright led's in my room. I am curious if there are any led mods for the 2105, I see there are mods for newer Mc equip.
I would really like to brighten up the blue meters.:scratch2:
 
Register to hide this ad
Just replace the lamps with new ones that are not worn out and it should look fine.

thanks,
Ron-C
 
there is an led mod for the 2105, I have seen it done before , I have even seen them in other colors. My tech has talked about them before but I have no information other then they exist. I am sure someone will chime in with some more info
 
I have a set LEDs in the lower section around the knobs but not around the meters. I got them from a fellow in Colorado off ebay and am pleased.
 
Back
Top Bottom