• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Low WAF? Some women are just hard to please I guess

But wait, They sound best when raised to ear level so these bad boyz will be on top of the end tables the wife picked out to match the rest of the house. And there are only a bunch of 4" drivers in them. How does that work? Never heard anything like it.
 
CANNOT BE UNSEEN!

You know, I'm surprised at what scores high and low on the WAF sometimes. This is an obvious low score, but I'm always surprised at what my girlfriend likes and dislikes. I have a good amount of gear and storage/furniture and I can never get a good read as to what is good and what is not. Most, if not all of my friends, male or female, only have good things to say - it is my girlfriend who is the critical one. I shouldn't complain, because she is also very supportive of my hobby.
 
Back
Top Bottom