• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mach One's - CL - 30 bucks

Register to hide this ad
I'd buy 'em for $30. I have a pair of Mach Ones but not like these. From what you can see in the pix it looks like someone did a decent custom job on 'em.
 
here's what they've been going for:

Realistic Mach One’s – new foam - $117.50 + $70 (3 bids)
Realistic Mach One’s - $99.99 + $95 (1 bid)
Realistic Mach One’s - $192.50 + s/h (21 bid)
Realistic Mach One’s - $192.50 + s/h (22 bid)
Realistic Mach One horns - $9.99 + $20 (1 bid)
Realistic Mach One woofers (2) new foam - $151 (17 bids)
Realistic Mach One woofers (2) new foam - $75 + $28.87(1 bid)
Realistic Mach One woofers (2) new foam - $75 + $28.87(1 bid)
Realistic Mach One woofers (2) brown cones, need foam - $16.05 + $s/h (7 bids)
Realistic Mach One woofers (2) $9.99 + $30 (1 bid)
 
Damn well they look cool but I think I have more speakers than I can handle right now. Maybe somebody else in North Florida can grab them.
 
It looks like someone just ripped the top section of the cabinet away. There is a separate section that houses the horn midrange that has nothing to do with the actual volume of the cabinet in which the woofer is housed. I recently parted out a set that had trashed cabinets and non-oem reconed woofers and it looks like it could easily be done.
 
Back
Top Bottom