• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Magnepan .7 Side Strip Swap

Register to hide this ad
Well there are other colors and some wood choices at Magnepan. I’m sure you could arrange to get a set from them.

Since your post and title did not indicate you are specifically looking for an aker to swap with, I thought you should know about the opportunity to get what you need from the source. Don’t think it will be cheap but it will be right.

What about just putting a different finish on the strips you have?
 
I have the Silver sides and would like to swap for anything else.


MAGNEPAN INCORPORATED
1645 Ninth Street
White Bear Lake, MN 55110

Toll-Free Phone: 800-474-1646

International Phone: 651-426-1645
 
Back
Top Bottom