• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

main filter caps for sx1980

georgedannyg

Well-Known Member
wondering if you all new were i could get some main filter caps for a pioneer sx 1980 repairing on for a friend and he has one that is bad
 
Register to hide this ad
EW, I've been running a lot of those 100 volt , 22000mfd Adcoms that Slater is selling. 8 in my 2 Spec 2's , and 12 in various PL gear. Good caps. 23.95 each.
 
EW, I've been running a lot of those 100 volt , 22000mfd Adcoms that Slater is selling. 8 in my 2 Spec 2's , and 12 in various PL gear. Good caps. 23.95 each.

I don't recognize that seller? Could you enlighten me? Thanks :D
 
EW, I've been running a lot of those 100 volt , 22000mfd Adcoms that Slater is selling. 8 in my 2 Spec 2's , and 12 in various PL gear. Good caps. 23.95 each.
Won't help much for a 1980 though...

And who the hell is Slater?
 
Used to be a capacitor seller on e-bay who I purchased from before.

Can't remember who he was at the moment.

something like jccapitors or similar.
 
Used to be a capacitor seller on e-bay who I purchased from before.

Can't remember who he was at the moment.

something like jccapitors or similar.


ebay seller name capacitor12

ebay store name "JEA capacitors"

web address http://www.jecapacitors.com

company name (bricks and mortar location) jecapacitors of Glen Cove, NY
JE Capacitors; Division of Jacques Ebert Associates, Inc.



signed
satisfied customer
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom