• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mainely a Contest

Full name: Milton Obelle Bradley
Born: 04/15/78
Birthplace: Harbor City,FL
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 190
Position: CF
Bats: Switch Hitter
Throws: Right
MLB Debut: 07/19/00
 
Here we go.....Born in Vienna, Maine, in 1836, Milton Bradley began his career selling pens, paper and envelopes door-to-door


I was so busy lookin up the answer to that one ...i didnt even see Jozmo's.....sorry!!
 
Yeah, I remember him. I think he came up to the majors for a cup of coffee.

Where is he now? Probably selling insurance somewhere.
 
I meant THE Milton Bradley of boardgames fame ;)

Jozmos right!

#59

Who won 10 Maine Ametuer Golf Tournaments, more than anyone else?
 
Mark Plummer, Augusta
Has won 10 Maine and two New England Amateur golf championships; lost to Tiger Woods on 18th hole in U.S. Amateur semifinals in 1995.
 
Back
Top Bottom