• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mainely a Contest

I don't think it's right, but it made me smile.

Moose Turd Waking Fly
The Moose Turd is perhaps the most popular "bomber type" steelhead waking fly used in the Pacific Northwest. Small Moose Turds are particularly effective as change-up flies after fish have refused larger waking flies.
 
The answer to the last question was 1st!

The contest has ended!

Here's the scores:

Bolly - 1

Opt80 - 1

ProAc - 4

R2R - 7

Jozmo - 12

Dave918 - 14

and the WINNER IS!!!!

Andyman with 18!

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Congratulations to Andyman!

Andyman PM me with your address so that I can send you your prize!
 
Allrite Andyman!!!! hey ...your only a hunered or so miles from here...c'mon up...I'lll help ya take care of it!!!!!!

;)

Congratz dude!!!!!
 
Nah, I just got lucky on a couple questions. You guys did have me sweating it out yesterday though. Salamanders?? Semi Precious stones?? Salmon flies?? I'm glad the toughies were in crunch time!

I gotta admit, that one night when I was knockin' them out, I really did have the God of Thunder besides himself.

What a good time!
 
Well Dave would have run away with the contest he was way ahead then all of a sudden he just stopped posting answers and Andy took over.

Andy be sure to let us know when you receive your package, I hope it survives the trip there is some "Fragile" stuff in there ;)

Fragile! - Look it must be from Italy! - A Christmas Story.
 
Congrats Andyman!!

Actually I thought it was a race between Andyman and JoZmo. No way I could keep up with Andyman's lighting responses.

-Dave
 
Holey Moley, no salamanders, stones or salmon flies here!

The treasure chest arrived from the God of Thunder today and I'm flat out taken aback at his generousity:thmbsp:

I guess I should have been clued in when my wife called for a hand getting it over the dog gate. Inside the carton was quite a fine assortment of delicacies and indulgences, and something for everyone. Blueberry ale, root beer, maple syrup, blueberry jam, gourmet honey and mustard, a fine balsam soap, a stuffed Maine moose and a Maine moose T-shirt; much much more than I EVER expected! It seemed like the carton would never empty!

FYI, my wife and I spent a week camping in Acadia years ago, and she has very nice memories of Maine, which made this all the nicer. Excellent WAF.

Thanks, Thor. The contest itself was a ton of fun, but this very generous box of goodies is a very, very nice surprise.

Best of everything to you and yours in Maine from all of us here in Michigan!
 
Back
Top Bottom