THOR
Fearless Prophet
*phew*!
As I was packing it up I was trying to get it all in there in such a way as to protect it and was running out of room I was worried with so much glass in there that something would get busted I am quite relieved that everything arrived intact! Big thumbs up to FedEx
Enjoy, you earned it, let me know how the goodies taste after you sample them
I hope the Tshirt isn't too big I figured either you'd wear it or it would make a good nightgown for the wife. Not many things sexier than a woman in a moose T-shirt
:boink:
As I was packing it up I was trying to get it all in there in such a way as to protect it and was running out of room I was worried with so much glass in there that something would get busted I am quite relieved that everything arrived intact! Big thumbs up to FedEx
Enjoy, you earned it, let me know how the goodies taste after you sample them
I hope the Tshirt isn't too big I figured either you'd wear it or it would make a good nightgown for the wife. Not many things sexier than a woman in a moose T-shirt