• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 18 " stereo bulb "

darbacox

Member
Hi,

I need to remplace my stereo bulb on my marantz 18. (the orange light)
If someone can help me , I need specifications please.

Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Is stereo coming on? There is also a stereo lamp on the Mpx board at the back of the unit. Reason I ask is cause I believe these are neon lamps that rarely go bad.
 
:thmbsp: on post #2

Also, what does your scope look like when it's in the display mode? Are you getting a thin diagonal line or a big ball of yarn? I'm sure you have an antenna hooked up to it, correct?

Don't know the bulb type.
 
There is a pot on that Mpx board, sits in the middle. You could try adjusting it to see if the lamp lights up. Read the service manual, akdatabase.org.
 
Back
Top Bottom