• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 2238 Black/European Faceplate?

Nolannniah

Active Member
Hi AK,
Does anyone know where I can get a black faceplate for a Marantz 2238 (not the "B" ver.)? I've seen a few here and there of different models but none for the 2238.

Thanks-
 
Register to hide this ad
I think the ones you've seen recently are reproductions made within the past year by an AKer - TMZ2 if I remember correctly. He could tell you about availability for your model.
 
Please let me know also...I need one too. Pathe Wings out of Germany is where I have found my black 2270, but so far they have not responded back on a 2238
 
Back
Top Bottom