jblmar JBL & marantz Jan 10, 2011 #1 Does anyone know the correct replacement bulbs for the MArantz 2238? The bulbs I removed from the amp I'm working on just say '8V.' The servive manual is no help.
Does anyone know the correct replacement bulbs for the MArantz 2238? The bulbs I removed from the amp I'm working on just say '8V.' The servive manual is no help.
jasterdcx New Member Jan 10, 2011 #3 The ones i just took out of a 2216b are 8v .25a.. i think they might be the same
jt4me1 Well-Known Member Jan 10, 2011 #4 Jailtime said: Contact AKer dgwojo. I'd bet that they are 200mA. Click to expand... Aker dgwojo will be able to help with what you need.
Jailtime said: Contact AKer dgwojo. I'd bet that they are 200mA. Click to expand... Aker dgwojo will be able to help with what you need.
michiganpat Super Member Jan 11, 2011 #5 jt4me1 said: Aker dgwojo will be able to help with what you need. Click to expand... x3....have had multiple good experiences with him ordering lamps for my 2230 and 2265.
jt4me1 said: Aker dgwojo will be able to help with what you need. Click to expand... x3....have had multiple good experiences with him ordering lamps for my 2230 and 2265.
jblmar JBL & marantz Jan 12, 2011 #6 jt4me1 said: Aker dgwojo will be able to help with what you need. Click to expand... Is he still on the forum(s)?
jt4me1 said: Aker dgwojo will be able to help with what you need. Click to expand... Is he still on the forum(s)?
Virmagicus MarantzForum.com Jan 12, 2011 #9 If you would like to replace the vellum paper let me know and i'll ship one out to you.