• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 2252B BIN

SoCal Sam

Lunatic Member
This one is tempting. It's from the same seller as lastnight's 2275 BIN. I have the spare knobs but I blew all my ebay dollars on a 300DC.

Here

Not mine.
 
Register to hide this ad
that guy has a bunch of stuff listed right now...
including sx-780 and kr-7600 ...both for around $100...not bad
 
I'll bet the two non-original knobs keep this one from selling.

I sold my 2238b for $155 couple months ago, bought for $110.

Nice receivers.
 
ReEdger said:
Calling Carl!
This one is real close to you.

I saw that...Gene

...I sold my 2252B and 2238B I don't need another one! I only got the 2275 because I had a extra mint wood case. But thanks!

:D

The same guys has a nice looking Carver. :scratch2:
 
SoCal Sam said:
This one is tempting. It's from the same seller as lastnight's 2275 BIN. I have the spare knobs but I blew all my ebay dollars on a 300DC.

Here

Not mine.

Sam -- Are you thinking of buying the entire line? The standouts are the 2238B and the 2285B.

--- Chris
 
Back
Top Bottom