Does anyone know the specs of resistor R802 on the power supply board? This one has overheated and the color bands are no longer legible. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
I looked at hifi engine manual doesn't seem to be available there. There's a SM available on the auction site. I was trying to match ps to another unit without much luck sorry.
I looked on-line for the manual as well, but no luck. The unit started working sporadically, would not power on, meter lights no working, etc, when I discovered the resistor overheating and a loose solder connection on the board. May have had a previous repair.
The resistor is reading 31 ohms. I repaired the damaged traces on the board and re-assembled it and got it running for now although the resistor seems a bit warm. Here's a shot of the resistor back in place. Still not sure if this is the correct resistance.