When it rains, it pours. Sort of. Just had a PM from a member who just got one, the SLT 12 version and wants to get it running. He thought I could service them. Wish I were capable at those time.
He did say he got the service manual via a Web download. Definitely get one. The table is IMHO the typical studio quality table, everything is massive but, very simple. The arm is a separate component and with the manual is actually not that difficult to work with but, you need the precision of a watchmaker.
From the time I got my first one until today I have never had a better table arm combination. That is, when set up as it was designed for. Sadly setup being so different usually is not done right and it then becomes almost horrible.
Sitting next to a 20b, 7t, and 16 or 15 is a sight. As for sound, the SLT makes the set sound so, Marantz, amazingly beautiful.