• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nice Onkyo tt..

Register to hide this ad
Is it a direct drive or belt drive?:scratch2:

Can't see the model number.

Looks to be in very good condition though!:music:
 
I have a Integra CP-1057 which is very nice, I mention this as they are often overlooked. Your table has a good arm (ADC headshell BTW) and double or triple isolation IIRC.
Nice!

What cartridge do you have on it?
 
Is it a direct drive or belt drive?:scratch2:

Can't see the model number.

Looks to be in very good condition though!:music:

Belt drive,(25.0) works great so far..smooth and quiet. CP-1022A.

Thanks,
John.:music::D
 
Last edited:
I have a Integra CP-1057 which is very nice, I mention this as they are often overlooked. Your table has a good arm (ADC headshell BTW) and double or triple isolation IIRC.
Nice!

What cartridge do you have on it?

AT3600 conical stylus. They sound pretty good for a low priced cart.

Thanks,
John.:music::D
 
Back
Top Bottom