• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

1219 on the Bench..

I use what the manual shows, but it appears that the 3-In-1 is just fine.

What do they say? "Variety is the spice of life."
 
Oh well something had to happen, the end of play auto return stopped working?? Works on 45 rpm? Looking into the guts now???
 
There is grease or oil contamination on the gear's two-piece trip-prawl. Unless you can come up with something better.
 
There is grease or oil contamination on the gear's two-piece trip-prawl. Unless you can come up with something better.

You are right as always, I cleaned it off and it started working again, the one on the top, should I remove all of the oil and lube from the parts? I used alcohol to clean it.

I read the manual and looked at the pictures!
 
I also replace the pimplmil what ever its called, old one was worn to short.:thmbsp: Tonearm has nice smooth motion now. I want to confirm the speed and then it is good to go!

Thanks,
John.:music::D
 
Typically, auto return trip parts should be absolutely clean and lubricant free because they are friction-dependent velocity devices.

Doug
 
Back
Top Bottom