J JamesBoulton New Member Jan 4, 2021 #1 Sounds like this guy was an absolute legend. Does anyone on here do the same mods to the tonearms he did? I'm happy to send it away for this
Sounds like this guy was an absolute legend. Does anyone on here do the same mods to the tonearms he did? I'm happy to send it away for this
Nashou66 AK Subscriber Subscriber Jan 4, 2021 #2 Lots of us just do it ourselves but @Hose53 and @StuartB were personally taught by Marc. This is how I do it https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/offical-ar-turntable-owners-thread.595003/page-177 If you go to the beginning of the thread there are lots of other incite on what people have done to the AR turntables. https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/offical-ar-turntable-owners-thread.595003/ Athanasios
Lots of us just do it ourselves but @Hose53 and @StuartB were personally taught by Marc. This is how I do it https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/offical-ar-turntable-owners-thread.595003/page-177 If you go to the beginning of the thread there are lots of other incite on what people have done to the AR turntables. https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/offical-ar-turntable-owners-thread.595003/ Athanasios