• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Maxell 40th Anniversary Poster

Register to hide this ad
Way cool. I remember when the originals came in with the marketing package from Maxell to the store where I worked as a college student. Without a doubt, this is one of the iconic items from the 70s for me.

Can't wait to put it up and I only wish that I had the original props that came out of the Maxell box that day.

It ought to be one of the great marketing coups and a MBA case study.

Cheers,

David
 
Woo Hoo ordered mine too...Thanks for the heads up..:thmbsp: Have any idea on the size of the poster?
Where's the link for the free blank tapes?
10.5" R2R's would be sweet.
 
Back
Top Bottom