• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Maxell 40th Anniversary Poster

Thanks for the heads up. Mine will look nice next to my original. I also have a vintage ATARI 2600 poster with the "blown away " look.
 
Me too hope it's not to big Only got a couple places for a big poster. BUT I'll find a way.
 
Thanks Snapper - ordered mine also.

I have always wanted one of the chairs the guy is sitting in and I think at one time when I looked it up it cost like over $500. That's a LOT of Maxell cassette tapes for a chair.
 
Score!
Thanks, sure beats buying one from a poster shop for infinitely more $$.
Now I'll have to snag a frame for it.
JimB
 
I think we are single handedly going to run them out of posters. :D

I ordered one. :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom