• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Maxell 40th Anniversary Poster

It came today,It came today..:banana::banana:









My new Mouser catalog came today...:lmao:
 
Mine was waiting for me when I got home from California on Tuesday night. Postmark on the FedEx Ground tube is Jan 29th. You can look back to when I posted here that I had signed up to get an idea of what to expect.

My regrets go out to those who found out too late. This has to be one of the iconic audio items of the 70s and certainly a case study in marketing.

Speaking of marketing, I'll bet there's some Maxell marketing guys, who were likely not around when the original came out, wondering what all the fuss is.

Cheers,

David
 
Mine was waiting for me when I got home from California on Tuesday night. Postmark on the FedEx Ground tube is Jan 29th. You can look back to when I posted here that I had signed up to get an idea of what to expect.

My regrets go out to those who found out too late. This has to be one of the iconic audio items of the 70s and certainly a case study in marketing.

Speaking of marketing, I'll bet there's some Maxell marketing guys, who were likely not around when the original came out, wondering what all the fuss is.

Cheers,

David

Excellent...:thmbsp: Maybe mine will eventually really arrive soon.
 
Fedex Man just left my driveway dropping off my poster,
Same thing as yours David ,Tube is dated Jan 29th.
It doesnt say anywhere on it anything about the 40th anniversary,It is dated 2004 though.
Hope there are more already in the mail for some of you~
Thanks for the pointer Snapper!
And a Big thanks to Maxell~
 
nutz, i didn't get this ordered, I should get my 1990 version re framed and hang it between the k'horns, would be an appropriate placement.
 
Thanks, fellas. Happy I could help. Got mine as well. Big white mailing tube with a FedEx mail date of 29JAN09 also.

David
 
I better be seeing that moron Fed Ex guy course that is so I will have some clue where he would hide it. I had a package of LP's sitting out in the carport on top of my table saw for maybe 3 days before I happen to notice it. I was home when it would have come. The doink doesn't even knock.
 
I better be seeing that moron Fed Ex guy course that is so I will have some clue where he would hide it. I had a package of LP's sitting out in the carport on top of my table saw for maybe 3 days before I happen to notice it. I was home when it would have come. The doink doesn't even knock.
that's what happened with my poster. i opened the door last monday a.m. or whenever, poster was just sitting there leaning up against the wall.
no knock or anything. WTF!
that's never happened before, btw.
 
Fed Ex Ground is pretty bad. Over 20 percent errors in delivery, based on my personal experience..

Avionic, yours was routed to Iceland.
 
I ordered mine the first day this thread was posted...

have not received it :-(
 
I ordered mine the first day this thread was posted...
have not received it :-(

Ditto & ditto.
I ordered mine about 12:45 PM on the first day and have not received the "sorry but" email. I've even gotten spousal approval ("that's a classic", said she) but no eye candy...
 
Back
Top Bottom