• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Micro Seiki DDX-1000 turntable - $1200 (East Tennessee)

Register to hide this ad
That's a whole lot less than I sold mine for 30+ years ago.

Great drive platter. Takes up to 3 arms.

.
 
Listened to one on Sunday at our get together. Glenn got it in pieces and Mark recapped it and put it together, everything was there from the disassembly to get it cleaned by the guy Glenn got it from. Mark liked it. He going to put three arms on it. Nice looking table for those that want a three pod rig, like some of the new ones, pods. Sounded great, nice step again for Mark who keeps making it rig better all the time.
 
I took more time to look at some comparables. Given that, it seems eBay sold values are about $1,300, so with that, I would say $1,200 for a CL sale is too high. More realistic would be $800.
 
I'm pretty sure that table (or one just like it) sold in a lot with a set of Chorus I speakers for about $800 at a local estate sale last year. One of the few high end items that made it through the initial rush there. Wanted it, but already had too many speakers. They wouldn't break up the set.
 
Back
Top Bottom