• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Minneapolis Dahlquist Lovers

Register to hide this ad
Wow!

I'll give him $70........I only got ten's..........

"Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?"

Bowman
 
Holy wow. That is a great price on some great speakers. They look like smaller versions of the DQ-30s I run in my main system, and if they are...man, I hope somebody here gets them.
 
Being as he KNOWS what they go for, it looks like he made a typo and left a 0 off the end. I'm sure he'll figure it out soon with the flood of calls and emails he's getting...:yes:
 
Those are some wonderful, musical speakers. I have a pair (DQ-12s), and they are among my favorite speakers. DEFINITELY well worth that money...probably even with a zero added at the end!

So did anyone here nab them? Fess up, please! :D
 
I was #2 but #1 must have picked them up. Just talked to the seller on the phone again and they are no longer.

RC
 
Back
Top Bottom