• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha NS-1000s - Minneapolis CL

Register to hide this ad
I think I'm 2nd in line! :tongue:


Retro

Rat Bastard! :D

RC

I sopke with him about a hour ago. He said that someone was going to be there shortly and another guy about 1/2 hour later. He told me that I was third if the others passed.

"So I got that going for me". Carl from Caddy Shack.

RC
 
Last edited:
The last pair that was up here that "Vintage Electronics" guy bought them for $500 and flipped them on eBay and ended up with $1250 or so I think! :yes:

By the way, just got the call and they are GONE!



Retro
 
Well Gentleman, it's all over.

My cell just rang and it was the seller calling to tell me that the first guy just bought them.

Lets keep our fingers crossed that it was an AK'er!

RC
 
wow, that's a great deal!

i paid $550 for my mint LOOKING NS-1000M (still have the tags on the back). turns out one of the woofers had a shifted magnet (buzzed). i ended up getting $150 back from him for a new woofer and $50 from my friend (long story). so, $200 back, but then blew $287 including shipping and tax for a pair of NEW revised B version woofers from partstore.com. so, $637 total investment.

i still haven't put the new woofers in yet though. not in a big hurry, too much other crap to deal with.

see ya,
Robby

They were listed at $550 and they said they were mint.



Retro
 
Back
Top Bottom