• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Moderator Volunteers?

Thanks Carl, you've done a great job...

I hope to still see you around here though...



Keep them spinning,
Bert.
 
I'm more of a lurker than a poster (only rarely post) on the Mac Forum, but I'd agree that Carl has done a great job as moderator. :thmbsp: Big shoes to fill! :yes: ...but with the quality of people on the forum, and their loyalty, I'm sure the forum will survive and continue to be a wonderful resource for Mac info and a nice well-knit community. Thanks and a happy retirement to Carl, and congratulations and good luck to whoever replaces him.
 
PHC1 would be a good, no make that a great choice!

He always has good information/experiences without any agenda between the lines.
 
Oh man, Carl is leaving his post as a moderator? :tears: I do hope to see him more often on this forum having fun with the rest of us! :yes:

+1

THX Carl for doing such a great...outstanding...job :thmbsp:


:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
:rockon: We salute you :rockon:
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
 
Thanks for all the hard work that you put into your time here Carl. :yes:

You will be missed. :sadwave:

Farewell where ever you fare! :thmbsp:

Scott
 
With great regret, we are looking for a new moderator for the McIntosh forum. After many long years of fine service, CarlV has requested to move on. He has been superb asset to this forum, and we very much hope to see him here having fun as a member.

Thanks a bunch Carl - this is my favorite forum by far and I am sure it took a lot of work to make it so. I do hope you'll stick around!

Alberto
 
Hi Carl V,

You've been superb here as moderator. Thanks for making this forum a superb place many times over. Please visit and post regularly on AK as your superb postings are enjoyed here! +100 :tresbon:
 
Thanks for the kind words everybody. :)
I am not going anywhere, it's just time to pass the torch.


Carl
 
Thanks Carl for all the hard work you’ve done. It’s nice to see so many members recognize your work and efforts for this forum. I’ve learned a great deal from the members of this site and view it as a valuable point of information for Mac and other audio interest. Because of you we all grow and move forward as audiophiles.:music:

Thanks a million,

Cnote:thmbsp:
 
You had a torch?!?!?!? All they gave me was a well-used Louisville Slugger.
First, well-used? It was brand new when we gave it to ya!
Second, are you volunteering?

Anyone else?
Step up fast or the Mc forum may have new, more martial, feel to it!
 
I never got the chance of owning any McIntosh gear, though I´ve lusted after some MC-275´s and MC-30´s for ages, as a result I hardly ever posted at the McIntosh forum.

Despite that sad reality ( :D maybe someday ) I´ve learned to relate that particular forum to CarlV ever since I joined AK. I´m said to see Carl stepping down, and I´m sure the next Mod will have a pretty high standard to live up to.

Best wishes Carl.

Jorge
 
Carl,

You have done a SUPERB job and glad you will be hanging around.

I want to thank you for being one of the forst to welcome me when I joined AK and your mod style will be missed.

Barry
 
Back
Top Bottom