First, well-used? It was brand new when we gave it to ya!
Second, are you volunteering?
Thanks for the kind words everybody.
I am not going anywhere, it's just time to pass the torch.
Carl
Carls' gone, I'm outta here.
Now where is the Krell board? :scratch2:
![]()
I'll miss you too Ivan.
Carls' gone, I'm outta here.
![]()
Carls' gone, I'm outta here.
Now where is the Krell board? :scratch2:
![]()
Carls' gone, I'm outta here.
Now where is the Krell board? :scratch2:
![]()
What, are you changing brands to boost Krell stock? If you replaced all your McIntosh gear at once, Krell would increase their sales by at least 5% for the year!

CarlThanks for the kind words everybody.
I am not going anywhere, it's just time to pass the torch.
Carl
OK folks, this thread has been up for a while, and we want to give everyone a chance to think about it and post. That said, we're going to have to make a decision fairly quickly, so... speak up soon if you're interested!
So far, the lead candidates are Grumpy, Tentoze and me.![]()
If I recall correctly, when you first joined AK most of your posts were right here in the McIntosh forum. You would be great for the job. :thmbsp:So far, the lead candidates are Grumpy, Tentoze and me.![]()
Why do I sense Ivan is about to....
Do I hear a railroad coming...