HandyHamlet
dissatisfied customer
Rarely in life am I speechless. Mostly I am an obnoxious dickweed.
Yet even dickweeds can be blessed upon occasion.
I have been gifted the opportunity to hold a pioneervato print in my hands. It is flawless in execution. The presentation is museum quality. I have personally been so close to unframed Steichen, Stieglitz, Adams and Dacarava prints that I traded atoms without touching. Jesse's print could easily stand next to the Masters'.
I am humbled Sir.
1000 thanks,
Todd
Yet even dickweeds can be blessed upon occasion.
I have been gifted the opportunity to hold a pioneervato print in my hands. It is flawless in execution. The presentation is museum quality. I have personally been so close to unframed Steichen, Stieglitz, Adams and Dacarava prints that I traded atoms without touching. Jesse's print could easily stand next to the Masters'.
I am humbled Sir.
1000 thanks,
Todd