• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

More classic JBL's in L.A....

Stephen J

Suum Cuique
....hubba hubba.....:drool:

Helluva mash up though.... I've never seen an LE85 mounted to an Altec horn before.....

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/ele/4992814617.html

01111_8MU7E0EX63J_600x450.jpg

00n0n_3ogaQKDM2W0_600x450.jpg

00T0T_kvdrHR7RlOM_600x450.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Wow...these are the blue JBLs...vintage JBL drivers with blue casing and bodies are most sought after....
 
had those,stupidly sold them,want some more!
What I had was the JBL 175 dlh horn plus the 130a -15 inch woofer,blue original castings,red seals intact ,with the n-1200 x-over,Vintage 1956-57 totl 2-way john b lansing speakers in a solid large cabinet.
They sounded gorgeous with a tube amp pushing them...they don't come up often and if I was closer.....

hunter
 
Back
Top Bottom