• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My Listening Buddies

My listening buddy her name is Sydney... She is a cockapoo about 2yrs old.
The other one is Copper my buddy for 13 years I lost him 2 years ago I was heartbroken. He is a bagle Beale/Basset a lemon one too. I love them both so much. Being home disabled when the family is gone and when they are here they are such great companions.
 

Attachments

  • Feb11 016.jpg
    Feb11 016.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 091205 004.jpg
    091205 004.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 71
As I said in my earlier post, we lost Liddia earlier this year. This is the first time we have not had a dog around the house. Feels kind of strainge, but I don't think we will get another one. We have found a new found freedom without having to deal with a dog when we are working too many hours a day or we decide to go out of town on the spur of the moment.
 
I posted before with pics of my listening buddy dog but I also have a cat with audiophile tendencies. She's a 3 legged tabby who happens to be the world's greatest cat. Don't even try to tell me yours is better, cause it simply can't be. :D
Here she is relaxing to some Osamu Kitajima. It's pretty funny that before I put this cd on, she was running around. As soon as this started playing she plopped down between the speakers and zoned out.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 423
Nice! Boston Terriers are cuddly bundles of awesome.

So the name Midnight's foster family used for her in Puerto Rico was Guasábara

Anyone here able to provide a decent translation? Google only goes so far.

She's from San Juan and I read the EPB's being led by a Comandante Guasábara. Inside joke?
Google basically translates guasábara as clamor, uprising or uproar.
Can anyone provide a real life usage translation?

Muchas gracias :)

BTW - we're listening to the sick guitar solo on Flame Sky from Santana ~ Welcome right now

attachment.php
 
My two music hounds..Bonsai and Gidget....they are sisters and were GIVEN to me....they are a pain in the butt...couldn't imagine my home without them!

IMG00111-20110707-1820.jpg
 
Here’s a couple of pics of my listening partner doing what he does best, hanging around the house doing nothing listening to music and waiting for someone to get some food. Hey, I just described myself too.
O
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1009.jpg
    IMG_1009.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1005.jpg
    IMG_1005.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 65
attachment.php


Lewis and Clark digging Sloe Gin by Joe Bonamassa.
 

Attachments

  • l&c.jpg
    l&c.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
This is my little girlie, Nelly. Late at night she often comes down to the mancave, rolls on her back, stretches out her legs, and waits for me to rub her belly. Then she goes back upstairs.

DSCF0019.jpg


Nelly2.jpg
 
Here are my two friends that I do most of my listening with. The fiance' does a fair amount of listening too, but it's these two who spend every moment that I am home with me following me from room to room because you never know what exciting thing I will do next, like go to the bathroom or make the bed!

The yellow one is Gojira (Goji for short) and Chloe. Goji is turning a year old this month and Chloe will be five this year.

431288_10150558214666408_708271407_9112644_391649090_n.jpg
nice woofers: are they still kicking?
 
it's either the "on my way to the vet" look or a Kelly Pickler song on the radio . . .
 

Attachments

  • IMG957545.jpg
    IMG957545.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
nice woofers: are they still kicking?

Oh yeah, they are still young. :) I love 'em so much. I was away for a few days this week and I thought about them every day.

It's funny, I get the same reception regardless of how long I am gone, be it to the store or gone for a week, they jump up and down and bark and cannot contain themselves. No animal shows love like a dog does to its primary human.
 
My listening buddy

My Catahoula giving a pair of Dynaco's his approval.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 68
titus2.jpg


DSC_6793.JPG


titus-1.jpg


titus-cropped..jpg


Titus the Wonder Dog.

I've had Airedales for 30 years.

Titus is a rescue and was just plain nasty when we got him.
Bit my wife.
Twice.

Took me a full year to turn him into a nice dog.
We were lucky.
Some rescued dogs can be messed up forever.

This is Titus on a photo shoot for a campaign the agency I work at is developing.

Art
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom