• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My new power cables

While it is too early for me to give any definitive opinions on these power cables I can speak to their construction. Both are impressive and I see no apparent flaws in the construction. The materials used look and feel first rate. The Cullen is especially impressive and I can't imagine how a power cord could be visually any nicer.


Are those DIY-able? (I made a new word... Go Me!)
 
Are those DIY-able? (I made a new word... Go Me!)

It's a very nice word too! I'm not sure what you mean though? I can hardly do anything by myself so for me DIY is not an option. Patrick Cullen worked with his father at Wyred 4 Sound before founding Cullen Cable.

cubdog
 
So any news yet ?

I have established that electrical current flows, apparently, uninterrupted though each cable. I have not, yet, done any direct comparisons between cables.
I've been trying to spend a little more time in the great outdoors chasing that little white ball.
I will try to do some listening tests this week.

Also, a question to ponder. Do power cables require or benefit from break in?

cubdog
 
I have established that electrical current flows, apparently, uninterrupted though each cable. I have not, yet, done any direct comparisons between cables.
I've been trying to spend a little more time in the great outdoors chasing that little white ball.
I will try to do some listening tests this week.

Also, a question to ponder. Do power cables require or benefit from break in?

cubdog

Yes, specialy PC over all
 
I have established that electrical current flows, apparently, uninterrupted though each cable. I have not, yet, done any direct comparisons between cables.
I've been trying to spend a little more time in the great outdoors chasing that little white ball.
I will try to do some listening tests this week.

Also, a question to ponder. Do power cables require or benefit from break in?

cubdog

Yes...some PC take about 100-150 hours to run in...they should start changing at about 10 hours or less tho.
 
Back
Top Bottom