• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My revised small-room system.

AdamITR

Well-Known Member
My revised small-room system.

Yamaha CR-420 Receiver
Technics SL-Q2 Table
Apple Airport Express/Mac Mini
Cerwin Vega VS-100 Speakers

Sounds great! Some new pictures:

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Nice system Adam. I still have my trusty Q-2. I thought of selling it but it's such good turntable I just can't. :thmbsp:
 
When I think classic vintage system, your system nails it! Yamaha, Technics and Cerwin Vega...just beautiful and bet it still rocks today!
 
Made some changes to give the CV’s more power :). Not as pretty, but sounds nice.

Proton 1100 Preamp
Onkyo M-501 Power Amp

Also added:
Apple TV
Sansui 24” LED TV
Firestone DAC
New Speaker Covers

proton.jpg

proton1.jpg
 
Nice system. But have to admit the Rotel though in your first picture caught my eye more than the Yamaha. Good stuff.
 
Here is the Rotel, acting as a preamp:

As much as I like having the TV, etc. I miss the simplicity of just the receiver, TT, and Airport Express ... hmm


rotel1.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom