• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Name the song

Little Feet, Down on the Farm

The sound of strangers sending nothing to my mind
Just another mad mad day on the road
I am just living to be lying by your side
But I'm just about a moonlight mile on down the road
 
Rolling Stones, Moonlight Mile

I count slowly, slowly, slowly getting faster
Once I've started counting it's really hard to stop
Faster, faster. It is so exciting!
I could count forever, count until I drop
 
To obscure and weird?
It's The Count's Counting Song, from Sesame Street.
I guess I was trying to move away from 70's rock songs. Oh well.
Here's another, hopefully more appropriate:

Oh, the benches were stained with tears and perspiration
The birdies were flyin' from tree to tree
There was little to say, there was no conversation
As I stepped to the stage to pick up my degree
 
Day of the Locusts -- Bob Dylan.

They love to tell you
Stay inside the lines
But something's better
On the other side.
 
No Such Thing - John Mayer


Let's see, multiple nose jobs, breast augmentation, definitely, dyed hair, bleached teeth, they did something to your chin, not sure what that's about, it's intense though, it's like putting pearls on swine, you can dress up a pig, but it's still a pig, isn't it? Oink, oink,...oink, oink,
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA
 
Ready For Ralph - Godley & Creme

"Move over dad 'cause I'm a double dipple
Upside down on the big dip dipper
1,2, 1,2,3 I've got a ticket come ride with me
Let me go down on the merry-go-round
All is fair 'n' a big fair ground"
 
Love Rollercoaster -- RHCP.

"What in the world ever became of Sweet Jane?
She's lost that sparkle, you know she isn't the same,
Livin' on reds, vitamin C and cocaine,
And all a friend can say is, 'Ain't it a shame?'"
 
I'm embarrassed that I know this, because I can't stand them, but Grateful Dead-- Truckin'.

I don't know what the world may need
But a V-8 engine's a good start for me
I think I'll drive and find a place to be surly

I don't know what the world may want
But some words of wisdom could comfort us
Think I'll leave that up to someone wiser
 
Teen Angst -- Cracker.

The other day they waited
The sky was dark and faded
Solemnly they stated:
He has to die
You know he has to die.
 
The other day they waited
The sky was dark and faded
Solemnly they stated:
He has to die
You know he has to die.
Cryptical Envelopement - dead


Ain't it funny how they're all Cleopatra when you gaze into their past,
When you find out about their birth signs,
You realize there was no need to have asked,
All the history of a soul in torment ingrained in a hand or a face,
Ain't it funny how they all fire the pistol at the wrong end of the race
 
I wanna make every woman I see
I wanna make every woman I see
Maybe make 'em make a baby with me
'Cause I'm a heterosexual man
It's just a problem with my glands.
This snippet probably deemed impolitique circa 2024.
 
Back
Top Bottom