Rascal Flats - I'm Moving OnI'm moving on (I'm moving on)
I'm moving on with spirit
You give me love, I find my identity (Find my identity)
I'm moving on (I'm moving on)
I'm moving on with spirit
You give me hope, I find my identity in Christ
Rascal Flats - I'm Moving OnI'm moving on (I'm moving on)
I'm moving on with spirit
You give me love, I find my identity (Find my identity)
I'm moving on (I'm moving on)
I'm moving on with spirit
You give me hope, I find my identity in Christ
Donna Summer - Lucky Lyrics
Rascal Flats - I'm Moving On
Not even close!Rascal Flats - I'm Moving On
OopsNot even close!
Identity in Christ - Golden Resurrection
Anthony works in the grocery storeExcellent work! Got a lyric for us?
You must live every moment as though it was your last,
Before the theif if always steals tomorrow from your grasp
Living in the Moment -- Jason Mraz.
My bad. Do I have to listen to it?NOPE! Thief of Always - Jaci Velasquez
You darn well better!My bad. Do I have to listen to it?![]()
The tribulation, will come to earth
You are being forwarned
You must have the new birth
Now this is conversion from sin to righteousness
As many as received him, this is what it says
And regeneration, Philippians 1: 6
Just give your life to Jesus or you'll die in your sins
Next song is:
No Easy Way Down -- King/Goffin.
The most as you'll ever go
Is back where you used to know
If grownups could laugh this slow
Where as you watch the hour snow
Years may go by.
"There's a voice that keeps on calling me, down the road, that's where I'll always be"
"Every stop I make, I'll make a new friend"
"Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again"
![]()
Golden Resurrection - Golden Resurrection"We raise our swords
We're the Golden Warriors
Love is our weapon
We're the keepers of the burning flame"
Next song:
Sunday's Gone,
Months're Gone,
Some learn they're there
Lonesome Crow,
Where are they from,
Where are their thoughts
Nobody knows,
Or even thought,
Please Follow them,
Will Surely be said,
Ow
Yes, a shame. Maybe we should try some more mainstream material.DNU: It saddens me that such a cool idea doesn't seem to be taking off.![]()