• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New Kid in Town.

Register to hide this ad
Hey EJ, welcome to the AK! I lived in NC for a while, was a trip, for sure.. some good and interesting folk, bless their hearts. :D

I feel the same about New Country/ Pop. I do loves me some Townes Van Zandt (70's junkie country[?]) and highly recommend checking him out, if you have not already made the rounds.
 
Hey avionic I have a good buddy that was with the Thunder Birds years ago. Drumaniac very good I was wondering if anybody picked up on it. So far nobody has got my name reference as of yet :rolleyes:. Yes Monad bless their hearts. I'm really digging this place thanks for the warm welcome.
 
Back
Top Bottom