• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New

Penny K

New Member
I am glad I found this site. I will have lots of questions about a Musaphonic I inherited years ago from my grandparents. Looking forward to learning about fixes and finding a few parts.
 
Register to hide this ad
welcome.gif
 
Welcome here. If you have the model number of the Musaphonic you own, please let us know, (images will be helpful too), someone on AK will surely be able to assist.
 
Welcome to AK Penny. I'm sure you'll find all the audio assistance you need here. Lots of helpful people.
Good luck and enjoy the trip!

Dave
 
Welcome to AK.

You'll find the learning cures is pretty steep for the first bit, but it will soon level out.

Lots of help on board this boat of sound!

Q
 
Back
Top Bottom