Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Hi has anybody useing any Nikko?A guy at work wants to sell me a Nikko amp NA 790-tunner NT 790-cd player NCD 730 and two Technics SB A28s for $75.00.What do you think?
Nikko made some solid gear, I run a Nikko alpha power amp and love it. I've compared it to similar power Phase linear and Rotel amps and the Nikko is what stayed in the system.
thats some early 80's gear you list there, should be pretty nice. that is a decent price for a whole stereo set up.
Nikko made some very nice gear in the 70's and early 80's. To me, they are still one of the sleepers out there. The Gamma I tuner is still one of the best analog tuners around. Check www.fmtunerinfo.com The equipment you listed isn't their best gear but the build quality is nice and definitely worth the price if it is in nice working condition. I'm running a Nikko Apha II in my setup in the basement and it is a very nice amp. I've had it since new (1978) and it has been a real horse for 30 years.
I don't have Nikko seperates, but I do have a NR 1019 and currently looking for it's bigger brothers, the 1015 and 1219. Nikko has no problems running my 5 ohm Martin Logans.
Hi has anybody useing any Nikko?A guy at work wants to sell me a Nikko amp NA 790-tunner NT 790-cd player NCD 730 and two Technics SB A28s for $75.00.What do you think?
I bought a NT790 tuner from Salvation Army, It was an orphan, all by itself on the shelf, for a $10 donation. I use it daily and for an analog tuner it works great! You will have a great tuner if you decide to pick those up.
I have the Nikko NA 850 amp and NT 850 tuner in my main system. I bought mine from a co-worker in the mid '80s. They still sound great at 30 years of age. Well built equipment. You won't regret purchasing those at that price.
I bought a Nikko Alpha II power amp and Hafler 101 pre amp new in the late seventies. Can't remember why I picked these two, but they have been with me ever since, so I guess that says a lot!