• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Now THIS is a sales pitch I didn't need to see

Register to hide this ad
It was both creative and funny. Not sure whether it will help sell that TV or not, but you have to give the guy some credit for trying.

:scratch2: ... I like really, really small styli and really, really big power amps... what does that say? Maybe it depends on what mood I'm in? :D
 
When was the last time you guys were in South Philly?

You walk down the street with that tv and you'll get kicked in your enormous log by a person who wants it. It'll swell up just fine, but chicas will be the last thing on your mind.
 
That's why I never bought a Corvette or a Harley. I couldn't afford the shrinkage.:no:
 
You know what they say about the size of a man's hands, don't ya?

attachment.php


'nuff said. :smoke:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7235.jpg
    IMG_7235.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 129
I dunno. It mostly means you don't get to be a watch maker. Most people like it when I pour them 2 fingers of single malt.
 
The bigger the hands, the rosier the palms???:D

But rosie you're all right -- you wear my ring
When you hold me tight -- rosie that's my thing
When you turn out the light -- I've got to hand it to me
Looks like it's me and you again tonight Rosie
 
Back
Top Bottom