Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I'm not a huge Zappa fan. But he was a very creative artist and wickedly funny. My albums I have are Apostrophe, and both Joe's Garage and one other clunker for me. Shut up and Play Yer Guitar. I bought it on the premise that his guitar playing on the other albums I have and like very much would be exemplary with that title. But.. I found it tedious. It seemed like just a bunch of noodling around with his guitar. Not much structure. To bad he had to bow out so soon.
Frank Zappa
Apollo Theater
Manchester, England
1979-02-12
140 min, SBD, A
Lineage: soundboard > cdr > flac
CD 1
01 Persona Non Grata
02 Dead Girls Of London
03 I Ain't Got No Heart
04 Brown Shoes Don't Make It
05 Cosmik Debris
06 Tryin' To Grow A Chin
07 City Of Tiny Lights
08 Dancin' Fool
09 Easy Meat
10 Jumbo Go Away
11 Andy
12 Inca Roads
13 Florentine Pogen
14 Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?
15 Keep It Greasey
CD 2
01 The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing
02 For The Young Sophisticate
03 Wet T-shirt Nite
04 Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
05 Peaches En Regalia
06 Don't Eat The Yellow Snow
07 St. Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast
08 Father O'Blivion
09 Nanook Rubs It
10 Strictly Genteel
11 Montana
12 Pound For A Brown
13 Deathless Horsie, Five-Five-Five
Don't convert to lossy!!! Don't sell this gem!!!
ENJOY!!!